Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Do feel a little bit dark until it's pretty
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
Next Activision/Blizzard Investor Conference Call on 2 August 2012Posted 13 Jul 2012 by
The Activision/Blizzard second quarter 2012 financial results conference call will take place on Thursday 2 August and as usual it will be broadcast live via the investor website. Expect it to be up-beat with the huge sales of Diablo 3, and don’t expect much discussion about the problems with Diablo 3, I’m sure the management will be body-swerving those questions if they arise.