is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- How does Howl work?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
Next Activision/Blizzard Investor Conference Call on 2 August 2012Posted 13 Jul 2012 by
The Activision/Blizzard second quarter 2012 financial results conference call will take place on Thursday 2 August and as usual it will be broadcast live via the investor website. Expect it to be up-beat with the huge sales of Diablo 3, and don’t expect much discussion about the problems with Diablo 3, I’m sure the management will be body-swerving those questions if they arise.