This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Leveling in Cl single
- To Combat Childhood Obesity
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
Next Activision/Blizzard Investor Conference Call on 2 August 2012Posted 13 Jul 2012 by
The Activision/Blizzard second quarter 2012 financial results conference call will take place on Thursday 2 August and as usual it will be broadcast live via the investor website. Expect it to be up-beat with the huge sales of Diablo 3, and don’t expect much discussion about the problems with Diablo 3, I’m sure the management will be body-swerving those questions if they arise.