Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- What are your favorite gems?
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Stomach because that's my biggest problem
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Next Activision/Blizzard Investor Conference Call on 2 August 2012Posted 13 Jul 2012 by
The Activision/Blizzard second quarter 2012 financial results conference call will take place on Thursday 2 August and as usual it will be broadcast live via the investor website. Expect it to be up-beat with the huge sales of Diablo 3, and don’t expect much discussion about the problems with Diablo 3, I’m sure the management will be body-swerving those questions if they arise.