Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- phenomenon I learned
- why crushing blow doesnt work?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- LOVE problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240 Bangalore
- TANTRA mantra SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- Jadu TONA SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- Kala Jadu SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- INTERCAST marriage SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- LOVE Marriage SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- love problem SOLUTION PanditJi+91 8440828240
- HUSBAND wife problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240
- BUSINESS job problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240
New Skill Movies ReleasedPosted 13 Mar 2012 by
A reader noticed that Blizzard had just added some new skill demonstration movies to each class’ active skills page. There are a few new ones for each class, and it’s easy to tell which are new by comparing to the skill movies documented in our post from two weeks ago. Thanks to B Crookz for the news tip.
As before, these are all the base skills, not any of the more effective and better looking runed versions. The newly added skill movies on each page are:
- Barbarian: Seismic Slam, Call of the Ancients.
- Demon Hunter: Rapid Fire, Evasive Fire, and Companion.
- Monk: Crippling Wave, Wave of Light, Inner Sanctuary.
- Witch Doctor: Spirit Barrage and Sacrifice.
- Wizard: Blizzard, Archon.
As in the last update, the enviroments and monsters are generally more interesting than the skills, most of which we’ve seen previously. I particularly liked the snowy Act Three setting and huge demons seen in the Wizard’s Archon skill. Use the video below to watch all of the new skills in a single movie, for your convenience.
The previous batch of skills were given similar treatment in our other video after the break.