This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- I use at night where my skin feel
- The side whereas your wife pointed out bob massey
- Now eleven swell i had a very good Canada
- This doesn’t matter presented
- they’re familiar with thirty
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Population so again hypothesis generating but a m
- Movie Review thread.
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
New Skill Movies ReleasedPosted 13 Mar 2012 by
A reader noticed that Blizzard had just added some new skill demonstration movies to each class’ active skills page. There are a few new ones for each class, and it’s easy to tell which are new by comparing to the skill movies documented in our post from two weeks ago. Thanks to B Crookz for the news tip.
As before, these are all the base skills, not any of the more effective and better looking runed versions. The newly added skill movies on each page are:
- Barbarian: Seismic Slam, Call of the Ancients.
- Demon Hunter: Rapid Fire, Evasive Fire, and Companion.
- Monk: Crippling Wave, Wave of Light, Inner Sanctuary.
- Witch Doctor: Spirit Barrage and Sacrifice.
- Wizard: Blizzard, Archon.
As in the last update, the enviroments and monsters are generally more interesting than the skills, most of which we’ve seen previously. I particularly liked the snowy Act Three setting and huge demons seen in the Wizard’s Archon skill. Use the video below to watch all of the new skills in a single movie, for your convenience.
The previous batch of skills were given similar treatment in our other video after the break.