This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
Blizzcon 2011 Gameplay MoviePosted 21 Oct 2011 by
Blizzard has released some new gameplay footage and it’s pretty nice. The video is only 3:23 in length, but it shows off solo play sessions for all five classes, from a variety of areas. There are numerous skills and runestone effects in evidence as well, and I must admit to LOLing at the appearance of the Toad of Hugeness. Dig in.
I took a few screens of some of the new stuff. See unknown giant spider demons, some sort of Cultist-summoned black hole in the desert, the Witch Doctor’s epic Toad of Hugeness, his Gargantuan pet, and a Demon Hunter in a hellish location. The full gallery is here, and we’ll add more to it when the full HQ version of this movie becomes available.