Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
Blizzcon 2011 Gameplay MoviePosted 21 Oct 2011 by
Blizzard has released some new gameplay footage and it’s pretty nice. The video is only 3:23 in length, but it shows off solo play sessions for all five classes, from a variety of areas. There are numerous skills and runestone effects in evidence as well, and I must admit to LOLing at the appearance of the Toad of Hugeness. Dig in.
I took a few screens of some of the new stuff. See unknown giant spider demons, some sort of Cultist-summoned black hole in the desert, the Witch Doctor’s epic Toad of Hugeness, his Gargantuan pet, and a Demon Hunter in a hellish location. The full gallery is here, and we’ll add more to it when the full HQ version of this movie becomes available.