Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Public Libraries: Community-based Health Clubs For…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- Suggest me the best
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- Greater Rift drop rates
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.13d SC FAM] MFO Giveaway
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Ideal Clean Assistance
Blizzcon 2011 Gameplay MoviePosted 21 Oct 2011 by
Blizzard has released some new gameplay footage and it’s pretty nice. The video is only 3:23 in length, but it shows off solo play sessions for all five classes, from a variety of areas. There are numerous skills and runestone effects in evidence as well, and I must admit to LOLing at the appearance of the Toad of Hugeness. Dig in.
I took a few screens of some of the new stuff. See unknown giant spider demons, some sort of Cultist-summoned black hole in the desert, the Witch Doctor’s epic Toad of Hugeness, his Gargantuan pet, and a Demon Hunter in a hellish location. The full gallery is here, and we’ll add more to it when the full HQ version of this movie becomes available.