Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- SP Price Check Thread - Feb 2011 - Dec 2013
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Need advice on items
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Off-Topic in the OTF
Blizzcon 2011 Gameplay MoviePosted 21 Oct 2011 by
Blizzard has released some new gameplay footage and it’s pretty nice. The video is only 3:23 in length, but it shows off solo play sessions for all five classes, from a variety of areas. There are numerous skills and runestone effects in evidence as well, and I must admit to LOLing at the appearance of the Toad of Hugeness. Dig in.
I took a few screens of some of the new stuff. See unknown giant spider demons, some sort of Cultist-summoned black hole in the desert, the Witch Doctor’s epic Toad of Hugeness, his Gargantuan pet, and a Demon Hunter in a hellish location. The full gallery is here, and we’ll add more to it when the full HQ version of this movie becomes available.