The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Big Changes to Diablo 3 Legendary Item Gambling
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.1 Notes
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items --…
- Patch 2.1.1, thoughts on notes?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Embed Video
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
New Diablo 3 Monster: The Morlu CasterPosted 22 Dec 2009 by
A new Diablo 3 monster has been revealed in further detail. It’s the Morlu Caster, and was actually part of a hidden reveal at BlizzCon 2009 that has not been properly figured out until today.
The diligent contributors of the Diablo Wiki figured out which monster it really is by going through the hundreds of concept art and gameplay screenshots available, finding it in the Monk Cinematic intro and have built a proper information page about it.
This is the latest and biggest addition, on top of the Frozen and Poison mages, Desert Dervish and others added around BlizzCon 2009.
- Read about the Morlu Caster