Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- Help Might Merc on Zealer
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- 2.1 Followers Mechanics/Itemization
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- 2.1War of the elements:Lightning WW Barb[HC] GR 31 ,…
New Diablo 3 Monster: The Morlu CasterPosted 22 Dec 2009 by
A new Diablo 3 monster has been revealed in further detail. It’s the Morlu Caster, and was actually part of a hidden reveal at BlizzCon 2009 that has not been properly figured out until today.
The diligent contributors of the Diablo Wiki figured out which monster it really is by going through the hundreds of concept art and gameplay screenshots available, finding it in the Monk Cinematic intro and have built a proper information page about it.
This is the latest and biggest addition, on top of the Frozen and Poison mages, Desert Dervish and others added around BlizzCon 2009.
- Read about the Morlu Caster