Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Super Product Skin Care For Everyone
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
- Tyrael build?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
New Diablo 3 Monster: The Morlu CasterPosted 22 Dec 2009 by
A new Diablo 3 monster has been revealed in further detail. It’s the Morlu Caster, and was actually part of a hidden reveal at BlizzCon 2009 that has not been properly figured out until today.
The diligent contributors of the Diablo Wiki figured out which monster it really is by going through the hundreds of concept art and gameplay screenshots available, finding it in the Monk Cinematic intro and have built a proper information page about it.
This is the latest and biggest addition, on top of the Frozen and Poison mages, Desert Dervish and others added around BlizzCon 2009.
- Read about the Morlu Caster