Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- UEE Console Guide to Level 70 and Beyond!
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Buy weight loss product online
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
New Diablo 3 Monster: The Morlu CasterPosted 22 Dec 2009 by
A new Diablo 3 monster has been revealed in further detail. It’s the Morlu Caster, and was actually part of a hidden reveal at BlizzCon 2009 that has not been properly figured out until today.
The diligent contributors of the Diablo Wiki figured out which monster it really is by going through the hundreds of concept art and gameplay screenshots available, finding it in the Monk Cinematic intro and have built a proper information page about it.
This is the latest and biggest addition, on top of the Frozen and Poison mages, Desert Dervish and others added around BlizzCon 2009.
- Read about the Morlu Caster