Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- The cover girl three me the ended
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- What are your favorite gems?
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Stomach because that's my biggest problem
More Diablo 3 Retail Installer PicsPosted 18 Mar 2012 by
A couple of days ago we saw some of the installer pics which were datamined from the game once the client was released. One of our site visitors, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent over a few more pics that were captured from the installer.
There are a few we did not post a couple of days ago, so in case you don’t want to see any of the pics, I’ll post them after the break. Not that the installer is really much of a spoiler.