Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- UEE Console Guide to Level 70 and Beyond!
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Buy weight loss product online
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
More Diablo 3 Retail Installer PicsPosted 18 Mar 2012 by
A couple of days ago we saw some of the installer pics which were datamined from the game once the client was released. One of our site visitors, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent over a few more pics that were captured from the installer.
There are a few we did not post a couple of days ago, so in case you don’t want to see any of the pics, I’ll post them after the break. Not that the installer is really much of a spoiler.