The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Non-season players?
- The PvP Thread
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- Zeal/conviction build
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
More Diablo 3 Retail Installer PicsPosted 18 Mar 2012 by
A couple of days ago we saw some of the installer pics which were datamined from the game once the client was released. One of our site visitors, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent over a few more pics that were captured from the installer.
There are a few we did not post a couple of days ago, so in case you don’t want to see any of the pics, I’ll post them after the break. Not that the installer is really much of a spoiler.