Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Eastern Sun [1.12a] [SC] Gurutar's FT/ISO thread.
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Trader Profile: Gurutar
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
More Diablo 3 News at Gamescom says Mike MorhaimePosted 2 Aug 2013 by
This evening was the latest round of Activision Blizzard financials which did bring news that Project Titan was “unlikely to be a subscription based MMORPG”, but not a lot in the way of Diablo 3 updates apart from the console release date being nailed down for next month. Mike Morhaine did close out the Diablo 3 section of the call by simply adding:
Now keep in mind this is an investor call where it’s all about sales, subscription numbers and future plans. Mike’s Diablo 3 comment certainly indicates that there will be some new Diablo 3 product announcement at Gamescom as Elly stated in the previous post.