Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- My entire swelling conjointly gets eliminate
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
More Diablo 3 News at Gamescom says Mike MorhaimePosted 2 Aug 2013 by
This evening was the latest round of Activision Blizzard financials which did bring news that Project Titan was “unlikely to be a subscription based MMORPG”, but not a lot in the way of Diablo 3 updates apart from the console release date being nailed down for next month. Mike Morhaine did close out the Diablo 3 section of the call by simply adding:
Now keep in mind this is an investor call where it’s all about sales, subscription numbers and future plans. Mike’s Diablo 3 comment certainly indicates that there will be some new Diablo 3 product announcement at Gamescom as Elly stated in the previous post.