Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
More Diablo 3 News at Gamescom says Mike MorhaimePosted 2 August 2013by
This evening was the latest round of Activision Blizzard financials which did bring news that Project Titan was “unlikely to be a subscription based MMORPG”, but not a lot in the way of Diablo 3 updates apart from the console release date being nailed down for next month. Mike Morhaine did close out the Diablo 3 section of the call by simply adding:
Now keep in mind this is an investor call where it’s all about sales, subscription numbers and future plans. Mike’s Diablo 3 comment certainly indicates that there will be some new Diablo 3 product announcement at Gamescom as Elly stated in the previous post.