Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
More Diablo 3 News at Gamescom says Mike MorhaimePosted 2 Aug 2013 by
This evening was the latest round of Activision Blizzard financials which did bring news that Project Titan was “unlikely to be a subscription based MMORPG”, but not a lot in the way of Diablo 3 updates apart from the console release date being nailed down for next month. Mike Morhaine did close out the Diablo 3 section of the call by simply adding:
Now keep in mind this is an investor call where it’s all about sales, subscription numbers and future plans. Mike’s Diablo 3 comment certainly indicates that there will be some new Diablo 3 product announcement at Gamescom as Elly stated in the previous post.