This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
More Diablo 3 Merchandise SpottedPosted 10 Oct 2011 by
No doubt you’ve already got your Diablo 3 wardrobe all sorted out now, I know I would look great in those Mistress of Pain socks Fmulder spotted some more merchandise today on German site Gaya Entertainment where they have some new Diablo 3 Merchandise we have I have not seen before including:
- Diablo III Long Sleeve Thermal Hooded Tee Prime Evil
- Diablo III Workwear Inspired Buttondown Woven Shirt
- Diablo III T-Shirt Burning
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Side
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Standing
The Thermal Hooded T apparently includes buttons styled “After Judgement Chamber Lens”. Which sounds like it refers to this and this, from the Diablo III cinematics. Tyrael punished by the other angels for his wayward ways?