There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
More Diablo 3 Merchandise SpottedPosted 10 October 2011by
No doubt you’ve already got your Diablo 3 wardrobe all sorted out now, I know I would look great in those Mistress of Pain socks Fmulder spotted some more merchandise today on German site Gaya Entertainment where they have some new Diablo 3 Merchandise we have I have not seen before including:
- Diablo III Long Sleeve Thermal Hooded Tee Prime Evil
- Diablo III Workwear Inspired Buttondown Woven Shirt
- Diablo III T-Shirt Burning
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Side
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Standing
The Thermal Hooded T apparently includes buttons styled “After Judgement Chamber Lens”. Which sounds like it refers to this and this, from the Diablo III cinematics. Tyrael punished by the other angels for his wayward ways?