Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- BlizzCon 2014
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Greater Rift Monster HPs Exploit HotFixed
- Diablo 2 veteran lost with Diablo 3: help needed!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
More Diablo 3 Merchandise SpottedPosted 10 Oct 2011 by
No doubt you’ve already got your Diablo 3 wardrobe all sorted out now, I know I would look great in those Mistress of Pain socks Fmulder spotted some more merchandise today on German site Gaya Entertainment where they have some new Diablo 3 Merchandise we have I have not seen before including:
- Diablo III Long Sleeve Thermal Hooded Tee Prime Evil
- Diablo III Workwear Inspired Buttondown Woven Shirt
- Diablo III T-Shirt Burning
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Side
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Standing
The Thermal Hooded T apparently includes buttons styled “After Judgement Chamber Lens”. Which sounds like it refers to this and this, from the Diablo III cinematics. Tyrael punished by the other angels for his wayward ways?