Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Leaderboard question
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Guide: Understanding +Elemental Damage
- Seasons Rush to 70... not entirely cheesy?
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
More Diablo 3 Merchandise SpottedPosted 10 Oct 2011 by
No doubt you’ve already got your Diablo 3 wardrobe all sorted out now, I know I would look great in those Mistress of Pain socks Fmulder spotted some more merchandise today on German site Gaya Entertainment where they have some new Diablo 3 Merchandise we have I have not seen before including:
- Diablo III Long Sleeve Thermal Hooded Tee Prime Evil
- Diablo III Workwear Inspired Buttondown Woven Shirt
- Diablo III T-Shirt Burning
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Side
- Diablo III T-Shirt Tyrael Standing
The Thermal Hooded T apparently includes buttons styled “After Judgement Chamber Lens”. Which sounds like it refers to this and this, from the Diablo III cinematics. Tyrael punished by the other angels for his wayward ways?