The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
More Details on “Ask the Devs”Posted 25 Jan 2013 by
Fans posted questions about the questions for upcoming Ask the Devs and got blue replies. The full thread gets redundant and nit picky due to people not reading the OP Blue announcement, so here are quotes of the core bits. Click to the blue source if you want to read every word, though it’s mostly people asking if the questions must be about v1.07, why the questions are about v1.07, if anyone knows what the questions are supposed to be about, etc.
We’re not asking for PR-friendly questions. In fact, we encourage critical inquiries that are detailed and provocative.
What we are asking for are questions that actually can be answered by our developers. They’re not going to be able to share release dates or necessarily confirm upcoming projects, but they can provide insight into design choices, acknowledge awareness of certain issues and concerns, as well as discuss (in a more broad sense) their direction for the game.
Sounds like this could be pretty good; lots of questions, direct answers, and a fast turn around time.