This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
More Details on “Ask the Devs”Posted 25 Jan 2013 by
Fans posted questions about the questions for upcoming Ask the Devs and got blue replies. The full thread gets redundant and nit picky due to people not reading the OP Blue announcement, so here are quotes of the core bits. Click to the blue source if you want to read every word, though it’s mostly people asking if the questions must be about v1.07, why the questions are about v1.07, if anyone knows what the questions are supposed to be about, etc.
We’re not asking for PR-friendly questions. In fact, we encourage critical inquiries that are detailed and provocative.
What we are asking for are questions that actually can be answered by our developers. They’re not going to be able to share release dates or necessarily confirm upcoming projects, but they can provide insight into design choices, acknowledge awareness of certain issues and concerns, as well as discuss (in a more broad sense) their direction for the game.
Sounds like this could be pretty good; lots of questions, direct answers, and a fast turn around time.