Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
More Beta Patch 13 Datamined ImagesPosted 19 February 2012by
We’ve been digging into the new beta patch all afternoon, and while the decoding is tricky and we don’t have all the data files and text info yet, more new images are available. Here are the first few of the new images, and we’ll be adding more later today. That big one from the previous update is called “skill pane” in the game files, so it’s definitely the new skills interface; just what and how it all works is not yet known, though.
Changed this post to show thumbs, as there are so many new images (lots of old images are appearing other websites but they’re from patch 6 in November). You can see all of these in our Datamined Beta Images gallery.
Below you see the loading screen background, for the Siegebreaker encounter. Then a free trial image, presumably for D3 when the time comes. Last is the backgrounds for each act in the quest selection interface.
Public games selection menu background. Class background images.
These are new buff and debuff icons; the ones that show above your belt interface to indicate the states you are under or have hit monsters with. Zoom in and look closely; some very interesting stuff in these. Including Diablo’s face?
Click through for LOTS more new images from the patch. You can see all of these in our Datamined Beta Images gallery.
New inventory and quest icons galore.
Hero selection screen icons and insignias. Also two pictures of character creation screen tools.
B.net achievements profile, showing the four act bosses, color coded to the difficulty upon which you’ve defeated them.
B.net character profile tools and visuals. Also, the new skill pane, with the animation and icon elements beside the background.
- Video Journal #3: New Skill Interface & Rune System
- Demon Hunter – Runes and Strafe Demo Video
- First Impressions Gameplay Report
- Chat Channel Screenshots and Details
- Patch 13 Notes
- Jay Wilson’s Skillrunes Update Report