is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
- Who here is creating a ladder character on Friday
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- diablo 2 lod runeword mod 1.13c problem
- looking for people to play a diablo 2 lod mod with:)
- 2014 RFO Results
- SPF Hall Of Records
- Diablo 3 Double Gold, Double Goblins Week!
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Diablo 3 Wallpaper Watch #136: Patch 2.1 Greed
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 Hotfixes and Bugs
- Live Leaderboards are a Go in Patch 2.1 + Early…
- Season One
More Beta Patch 13 Datamined ImagesPosted 19 Feb 2012 by
We’ve been digging into the new beta patch all afternoon, and while the decoding is tricky and we don’t have all the data files and text info yet, more new images are available. Here are the first few of the new images, and we’ll be adding more later today. That big one from the previous update is called “skill pane” in the game files, so it’s definitely the new skills interface; just what and how it all works is not yet known, though.
Changed this post to show thumbs, as there are so many new images (lots of old images are appearing other websites but they’re from patch 6 in November). You can see all of these in our Datamined Beta Images gallery.
Below you see the loading screen background, for the Siegebreaker encounter. Then a free trial image, presumably for D3 when the time comes. Last is the backgrounds for each act in the quest selection interface.
Public games selection menu background. Class background images.
These are new buff and debuff icons; the ones that show above your belt interface to indicate the states you are under or have hit monsters with. Zoom in and look closely; some very interesting stuff in these. Including Diablo’s face?
Click through for LOTS more new images from the patch. You can see all of these in our Datamined Beta Images gallery.
New inventory and quest icons galore.
Hero selection screen icons and insignias. Also two pictures of character creation screen tools.
B.net achievements profile, showing the four act bosses, color coded to the difficulty upon which you’ve defeated them.
B.net character profile tools and visuals. Also, the new skill pane, with the animation and icon elements beside the background.
- Video Journal #3: New Skill Interface & Rune System
- Demon Hunter – Runes and Strafe Demo Video
- First Impressions Gameplay Report
- Chat Channel Screenshots and Details
- Patch 13 Notes
- Jay Wilson’s Skillrunes Update Report