is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- Help Might Merc on Zealer
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- 2.1 Followers Mechanics/Itemization
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- 2.1War of the elements:Lightning WW Barb[HC] GR 31 ,…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Treasure Goblin Portal + Greed Dies = 91M GOLD Profit
Mike Morhaime Technical Entrepreneur of the YearPosted 20 Nov 2012 by
Mike Morhaime has bagged himself a gong at the Ernst & Young National Entrepreneur Of The Year awards.
The awards encourage enterpreneurial activity and recognises leaders and visionaries who demonstrate innovation, financial success and personal commitment. Mike was recognised for his commitment to a high standard of quality that has propelled Blizzard to where they are today on the global playing field. Bryan Pearch, America’s Director of the awards had this to say:
“To use his words, Morhaime has unleashed his ‘inner geek,’ creating a cultural phenomenon that is unparalleled in the gaming industry. Morhaime brings a commitment to quality to his consumers and an inclusive work environment to his company, both of which have contributed to the immense success of Blizzard.”
And Mike this:
Congratulations to Mike. If you’re not familiar with Blizzard’s road to super stardom you can check out their official about page for history and mission statement.
Thanks to ericbrighteyes for the news tip.