Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
Mike Morhaime on Blizzard and Diablo 3 in latest financial resultsPosted 8 February 2013by
Activision Blizzard released their latest financial figures over night and as usual Mike Morhaime was on hand to bring us the latest from the Blizzard camp.
According to Mike, WoW subs are down on the last quarter to 9.6 million with the majority of lost players coming from China. He also confirmed, which we know already, that Blizzard All Stars is in development along with a new MMO. On Diablo 3, Mike added:
Whole this is a humbling achievement we’re not satisfied with merely breaking sales records. The development team has worked worked aggressively adding new content, game systems, features and other improvements.
A new update is in testing now which will add dueling and other new content.
Diablo is extremely important to Blizzard and we will continue to invest aggressively to support the franchise and the community.”
No huge revelations this time but it’s nice to hear they are 100% behind Diablo 3 and we can hopefully look forward to lots more in the future. They do however need to pick up the pace of updates which have been pretty slow since release.
By August 2012 Diablo 3 had sold more than 10 million copies. By November it was still selling “very well” but no advance on the 10 million figure was given but since then Diablo 3 has gone on to surpass 12 million copies sold.