Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
Maximum Diablo 3 Magic Find Increasing in v1.08Posted 24 April 2013by
A fan confused about the function of Diablo 3 Magic Find asked about the maximum possible value and got a detailed reply.
Starting in patch 1.0.8 however, the Magic Find bonus from shrines will be able to exceed the “soft cap” of 300% that players can achieve from a combination of their own gear and their follower’s gear. In patch 1.0.8 we’re also adding a buff to multiplayer games called “Strength in Numbers” which allows for a 10% bonus to Magic Find, Gold Find, and experience per additional player in a multiplayer game, up to a maximum of 30% in a four-player game. The Magic Find and Gold find bonuses of this multiplayer feature can exceed their respective 300% cap as well.
So after patch 1.0.8, if you have 300% Magic Find from your gear, have 5 stacks of NV (+75% MF), are playing on Inferno at MP10 (+250% MF), have a Fortune Shrine buff active (+25% MF), AND are playing a four player multiplayer game (+30% MF), you can hit the maximum of a 680% bonus to Magic Find. Shiny!
Keep in mind that this cap will be lower for if you aren’t playing on Inferno and/or aren’t using Monster Power level 10, etc.
At that level you should get a legendary item from approximately every 4th boss pack. If you do not, it’s because you said mean things about Jay Wilson and/or Bashiok, and Battle.net remembers.
Battle.net never forgets.