Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
Max Schaefer Goes LARPing and Kills DiabloPosted 7 Oct 2011 by
This popped into my mailbox earlier and it’s hilarious. PCGames.de managed to convince Max Schaefer, the creator of the first two Diablo titles, to take part in a little bit of live action roleplaying to slay Diablo.
Max is accompanied by Runic Games’ PR guru Wonder Russell as they wander through the woods in search of Diablo. Max and Wonder are up to the challenge with their plastic weapons and Max comes out with some funny lines as they go through their quest. I especially liked the bit where he got “stuck in geometry” and even though it’s roleplaying he sounds pretty serious when he says “pick up the loot!”. Well done to Max and Wonder for being such good sports and taking part, well worth a watch Watch the video here.
Update: Longer version here, with a few more events (a vendor plus a res for Max) and some meet and greet with the pro-LARPers at the end.