There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
Max Schaefer Goes LARPing and Kills DiabloPosted 7 October 2011by
This popped into my mailbox earlier and it’s hilarious. PCGames.de managed to convince Max Schaefer, the creator of the first two Diablo titles, to take part in a little bit of live action roleplaying to slay Diablo.
Max is accompanied by Runic Games’ PR guru Wonder Russell as they wander through the woods in search of Diablo. Max and Wonder are up to the challenge with their plastic weapons and Max comes out with some funny lines as they go through their quest. I especially liked the bit where he got “stuck in geometry” and even though it’s roleplaying he sounds pretty serious when he says “pick up the loot!”. Well done to Max and Wonder for being such good sports and taking part, well worth a watch Watch the video here.
Update: Longer version here, with a few more events (a vendor plus a res for Max) and some meet and greet with the pro-LARPers at the end.