Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
Max Schaefer Goes LARPing and Kills DiabloPosted 7 October 2011by
This popped into my mailbox earlier and it’s hilarious. PCGames.de managed to convince Max Schaefer, the creator of the first two Diablo titles, to take part in a little bit of live action roleplaying to slay Diablo.
Max is accompanied by Runic Games’ PR guru Wonder Russell as they wander through the woods in search of Diablo. Max and Wonder are up to the challenge with their plastic weapons and Max comes out with some funny lines as they go through their quest. I especially liked the bit where he got “stuck in geometry” and even though it’s roleplaying he sounds pretty serious when he says “pick up the loot!”. Well done to Max and Wonder for being such good sports and taking part, well worth a watch Watch the video here.
Update: Longer version here, with a few more events (a vendor plus a res for Max) and some meet and greet with the pro-LARPers at the end.