Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Android vs. iPhone
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Poison damage: fire and forget ?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- Tournament idea (actually a reenactment)
- Do blacksmith plans have any trade value?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Need advice on items
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] BBS's ISO
Matt Uelmen Interview on NPRPosted 2 Dec 2012 by
Sir Matt himself sent me a link to this installment of National Public Radio’s “Top Score” program, which features conversation with Matt Uelmen, interspersed with big chunks of his compositions from the Diablo and Torchlight games. It’s kind of a musical interview and makes for an enjoyable listen.
The piece runs about 17:30, and you can listen with the player below, or go to the NPR page. There’s also a contest page to win a copy of the TL2 soundtrack, so check that out.