This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
Matt Uelmen Interview on NPRPosted 2 Dec 2012 by
Sir Matt himself sent me a link to this installment of National Public Radio’s “Top Score” program, which features conversation with Matt Uelmen, interspersed with big chunks of his compositions from the Diablo and Torchlight games. It’s kind of a musical interview and makes for an enjoyable listen.
The piece runs about 17:30, and you can listen with the player below, or go to the NPR page. There’s also a contest page to win a copy of the TL2 soundtrack, so check that out.