Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- [1.13d, VANILLA, HC] ISO JMOD
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
- BlizzCon 2014
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
Matt Uelmen Interview on NPRPosted 2 Dec 2012 by
Sir Matt himself sent me a link to this installment of National Public Radio’s “Top Score” program, which features conversation with Matt Uelmen, interspersed with big chunks of his compositions from the Diablo and Torchlight games. It’s kind of a musical interview and makes for an enjoyable listen.
The piece runs about 17:30, and you can listen with the player below, or go to the NPR page. There’s also a contest page to win a copy of the TL2 soundtrack, so check that out.