The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- 2.1 Followers Mechanics/Itemization
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- 2.1War of the elements:Lightning WW Barb[HC] GR 31 ,…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- Treasure Goblin Portal + Greed Dies = 91M GOLD Profit
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Matt Uelmen Interview on NPRPosted 2 Dec 2012 by
Sir Matt himself sent me a link to this installment of National Public Radio’s “Top Score” program, which features conversation with Matt Uelmen, interspersed with big chunks of his compositions from the Diablo and Torchlight games. It’s kind of a musical interview and makes for an enjoyable listen.
The piece runs about 17:30, and you can listen with the player below, or go to the NPR page. There’s also a contest page to win a copy of the TL2 soundtrack, so check that out.