The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- phenomenon I learned
- why crushing blow doesnt work?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- LOVE problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240 Bangalore
- TANTRA mantra SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- Jadu TONA SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- Kala Jadu SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- INTERCAST marriage SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- LOVE Marriage SPECIALIST babaJI+91 8440828240
- love problem SOLUTION PanditJi+91 8440828240
- HUSBAND wife problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240
- BUSINESS job problem SOLUTION babaJI+91 8440828240
Maintenance Tonight, but No Diablo 3 Patch TomorrowPosted 30 Apr 2013 by
Weekly maintenance tonight, but no patch included, alas.
Can any of you confirm if we are getting patch 1.08 during tomorrows downtime?
Lylirra: No patch planned for tomorrow. Just standard maintenance.
In related news, the Doggie dog to easy experience has been nailed shut. No word on sanctions or roll backs for people who abused the exploit, but as it didn’t involve duping items or doing anything to ruin the play experience for others, that’s probably not a big surprise.
So, at least another week until v1.08 goes live, if they stick to their usual schedule of enabling new patches during the usual Tuesday morning maintenance time. Is anyone else putting in some extra character preparation? With such big boosts coming to experience gain via multiplayer and Monster Power, it wouldn’t be a waste of time to organize some of your friends to plan some group power leveling sessions. Especially if they’re much higher level than you and you’re largely hoping to tag along with a Sun Keeper in your sweaty paw. *cough*