Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
Maintenance Tonight, but No Diablo 3 Patch TomorrowPosted 30 April 2013by
Weekly maintenance tonight, but no patch included, alas.
Can any of you confirm if we are getting patch 1.08 during tomorrows downtime?
Lylirra: No patch planned for tomorrow. Just standard maintenance.
In related news, the Doggie dog to easy experience has been nailed shut. No word on sanctions or roll backs for people who abused the exploit, but as it didn’t involve duping items or doing anything to ruin the play experience for others, that’s probably not a big surprise.
So, at least another week until v1.08 goes live, if they stick to their usual schedule of enabling new patches during the usual Tuesday morning maintenance time. Is anyone else putting in some extra character preparation? With such big boosts coming to experience gain via multiplayer and Monster Power, it wouldn’t be a waste of time to organize some of your friends to plan some group power leveling sessions. Especially if they’re much higher level than you and you’re largely hoping to tag along with a Sun Keeper in your sweaty paw. *cough*