The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
Lower difficulty button to be removed from ROS HardcorePosted 28 Jan 2014 by
As covered before, The lower difficulty button can cause a bit of a problem in Hardcore as it can diminish any challenge quite easily. Thankfully blizzard was listening and it should be remedied in the next patch.This comes to us courtesy of Grimiku:
This subject was recently visited again by the developers, and they’ve decided to remove the Lower Difficulty button from Hardcore mode in the next beta patch. This shouldn’t change the feature at all in Normal mode, though. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your feedback about this decision, so please be sure to let us know what you think. Thanks!
As hardcore is near and dear to my heart I’m happy to see this change. Getting caught in a tough fight and making it out can be exhilarating, and not making it out can be heartbreaking. What evokes emotion is pausing when things look rough and dropping it down to a level of ease. I am happy to see this go and look forward to some close calls in ROS.
What are your thoughts?