Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
- Build Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Build (Blasphemy)
Lower difficulty button to be removed from ROS HardcorePosted 28 January 2014by
As covered before, The lower difficulty button can cause a bit of a problem in Hardcore as it can diminish any challenge quite easily. Thankfully blizzard was listening and it should be remedied in the next patch.This comes to us courtesy of Grimiku:
This subject was recently visited again by the developers, and they’ve decided to remove the Lower Difficulty button from Hardcore mode in the next beta patch. This shouldn’t change the feature at all in Normal mode, though. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your feedback about this decision, so please be sure to let us know what you think. Thanks!
As hardcore is near and dear to my heart I’m happy to see this change. Getting caught in a tough fight and making it out can be exhilarating, and not making it out can be heartbreaking. What evokes emotion is pausing when things look rough and dropping it down to a level of ease. I am happy to see this go and look forward to some close calls in ROS.
What are your thoughts?