Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Lower difficulty button to be removed from ROS HardcorePosted 28 Jan 2014 by
As covered before, The lower difficulty button can cause a bit of a problem in Hardcore as it can diminish any challenge quite easily. Thankfully blizzard was listening and it should be remedied in the next patch.This comes to us courtesy of Grimiku:
This subject was recently visited again by the developers, and they’ve decided to remove the Lower Difficulty button from Hardcore mode in the next beta patch. This shouldn’t change the feature at all in Normal mode, though. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your feedback about this decision, so please be sure to let us know what you think. Thanks!
As hardcore is near and dear to my heart I’m happy to see this change. Getting caught in a tough fight and making it out can be exhilarating, and not making it out can be heartbreaking. What evokes emotion is pausing when things look rough and dropping it down to a level of ease. I am happy to see this go and look forward to some close calls in ROS.
What are your thoughts?