Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Movie Review thread.
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
Last Chance to Vote for Best Games of 2012Posted 22 Dec 2012 by
At the end of this weekend the IncGamers Readers’ Awards 2012 will close so there is only 48 hours to vote in all the categories. The voting is really close in all the categories so head over now and make your vote count to select the best games of 2012.
In other IncGamers news this week’s vidcast/podcast is live where the team discuss The War Z’s launch controversy, the Secret World’s new subs model, David Brevik’s Marvel Heroes and more.
Content this week includes:
- Marvel Heroes hands-on preview
- Shootmania Storm preview
- Why I love the Secret World
- What’s Mayan is yours: Joel Bylos on ending the Secret World subscription fee interview
- The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles review
- Dishonored Podcast Special
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC review
The Readers’ Awards will be announced on 27 December so watch out for those next week.