Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Large Book of Cain SamplesPosted 21 Oct 2011 by
Yesterday the publisher of the Book of Cain, Insight Editions, uploaded some sample pages of the book but the pics were quite small and hard to really see all the detail and text.
Site visitor Tamas got to work to put together pieces of the images and we have now compiled those into larger shots so you can read the text and enjoy the sketch art. Thank to Doomscream who has also been on this.
All the pics after the break.
We have included these in our Diablo 3 Merchandise gallery in slightly larger format.