Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Tyrael build?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Movie Review thread.
- How is Diablo 2 good?
Large Book of Cain SamplesPosted 21 Oct 2011 by
Yesterday the publisher of the Book of Cain, Insight Editions, uploaded some sample pages of the book but the pics were quite small and hard to really see all the detail and text.
Site visitor Tamas got to work to put together pieces of the images and we have now compiled those into larger shots so you can read the text and enjoy the sketch art. Thank to Doomscream who has also been on this.
All the pics after the break.
We have included these in our Diablo 3 Merchandise gallery in slightly larger format.