Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Video InterviewPosted 23 Oct 2011 by
A new video interview with Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira has been posted by the guys at Destructoid discussing the game. Interesting bit in this about the console version where Josh mentions that the team currently comprises of three people and they are trying to build the best console team possible at Blizzard. According to Josh, the ‘console team’ are actually working on the PC version right now to get the game done and dusted. At this rate you probably won’t see a console version for a couple of years, but who cares right? We want the PC version now!
Thanks FMulder for the tip.