Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Video InterviewPosted 23 Oct 2011 by
A new video interview with Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira has been posted by the guys at Destructoid discussing the game. Interesting bit in this about the console version where Josh mentions that the team currently comprises of three people and they are trying to build the best console team possible at Blizzard. According to Josh, the ‘console team’ are actually working on the PC version right now to get the game done and dusted. At this rate you probably won’t see a console version for a couple of years, but who cares right? We want the PC version now!
Thanks FMulder for the tip.