is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Video InterviewPosted 23 Oct 2011 by
A new video interview with Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira has been posted by the guys at Destructoid discussing the game. Interesting bit in this about the console version where Josh mentions that the team currently comprises of three people and they are trying to build the best console team possible at Blizzard. According to Josh, the ‘console team’ are actually working on the PC version right now to get the game done and dusted. At this rate you probably won’t see a console version for a couple of years, but who cares right? We want the PC version now!
Thanks FMulder for the tip.