Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Go to nightmare/hell easy (mule etc.)
- Post and discuss your pets
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- Diablo 3 Controls Problems and Console Issues
- Big Diablo 3 News Coming At Blizzcon 2014?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- You can't please all of the people
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- Must have items?
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Blizzcon 2011 InterviewPosted 20 Nov 2011 by
Fmulder dug up another Blizzcon 2011 interview, this one conducted by Merlin’in Kazani and featuring Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueria. Kevin does most of the talking in this six-minute piece (Josh gets like, one console question) and supplies details about D3’s story, returning D2 classes, the Diablo 3 Beta being too easy, expansion/DLC plans, and more. An approximate quote I transcribed quickly:
This was kind of amusing, since it came about 20 seconds after Kevin dodged a question about expansion and future DLC plans plans by saying they were just trying to finish the first game and that they hadn’t given a thought to what would come next.