This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Blizzcon 2011 InterviewPosted 20 Nov 2011 by
Fmulder dug up another Blizzcon 2011 interview, this one conducted by Merlin’in Kazani and featuring Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueria. Kevin does most of the talking in this six-minute piece (Josh gets like, one console question) and supplies details about D3’s story, returning D2 classes, the Diablo 3 Beta being too easy, expansion/DLC plans, and more. An approximate quote I transcribed quickly:
This was kind of amusing, since it came about 20 seconds after Kevin dodged a question about expansion and future DLC plans plans by saying they were just trying to finish the first game and that they hadn’t given a thought to what would come next.