This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Creating socketed weapon fail
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Blizzcon 2011 InterviewPosted 20 Nov 2011 by
Fmulder dug up another Blizzcon 2011 interview, this one conducted by Merlin’in Kazani and featuring Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueria. Kevin does most of the talking in this six-minute piece (Josh gets like, one console question) and supplies details about D3’s story, returning D2 classes, the Diablo 3 Beta being too easy, expansion/DLC plans, and more. An approximate quote I transcribed quickly:
This was kind of amusing, since it came about 20 seconds after Kevin dodged a question about expansion and future DLC plans plans by saying they were just trying to finish the first game and that they hadn’t given a thought to what would come next.