Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- The Vault, Greed's Domain: Q&A
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Disney Buys Lucasfilm - Episodes 7-9 on the way.
- Finally playing D3
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- You must install diablo 2 before installing LOD
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Blizzcon 2011 InterviewPosted 20 Nov 2011 by
Fmulder dug up another Blizzcon 2011 interview, this one conducted by Merlin’in Kazani and featuring Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueria. Kevin does most of the talking in this six-minute piece (Josh gets like, one console question) and supplies details about D3’s story, returning D2 classes, the Diablo 3 Beta being too easy, expansion/DLC plans, and more. An approximate quote I transcribed quickly:
This was kind of amusing, since it came about 20 seconds after Kevin dodged a question about expansion and future DLC plans plans by saying they were just trying to finish the first game and that they hadn’t given a thought to what would come next.