Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- When Kreshnik Berisha, the first
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Increase Mind Power With Neuro3x
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
Jay’s Game System Update Slated for TomorrowPosted 18 Jan 2012 by
For those that may not know, it was stated that Jay would be providing an update that would provide fans with a pulse of the development for Diablo 3. While no release date was promised, it will be the first release-date related news we’ve seen come directly from Blizzard since Mike Morhaime announced its delay (You know, other than that red herring by Zarhym the other week…).
In a tweet unlike the usual uncertainty we’ve all become accustomed to, Bashiok has tweeted when we are to see the article:
Take this with a grain of salt, though, as Twitter is the new unofficial channel of questionable Blizzard media. Based on its directness, though, we should be seeing the article go live some time tomorrow as previously promised by Zarhym. The biggest question now, is what we’ll learn? What systems have they been tweaking? All of them?
Thanks to Lukk and Jiflyon, the first to mail it in.