- Production of nitric oxide is increased in the body
- Easy ways to lose weight by Goji Actives
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Jay’s Game System Update Slated for TomorrowPosted 18 January 2012by
For those that may not know, it was stated that Jay would be providing an update that would provide fans with a pulse of the development for Diablo 3. While no release date was promised, it will be the first release-date related news we’ve seen come directly from Blizzard since Mike Morhaime announced its delay (You know, other than that red herring by Zarhym the other week…).
In a tweet unlike the usual uncertainty we’ve all become accustomed to, Bashiok has tweeted when we are to see the article:
Take this with a grain of salt, though, as Twitter is the new unofficial channel of questionable Blizzard media. Based on its directness, though, we should be seeing the article go live some time tomorrow as previously promised by Zarhym. The biggest question now, is what we’ll learn? What systems have they been tweaking? All of them?
Thanks to Lukk and Jiflyon, the first to mail it in.