The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
Jay’s Game System Update Slated for TomorrowPosted 18 Jan 2012 by
For those that may not know, it was stated that Jay would be providing an update that would provide fans with a pulse of the development for Diablo 3. While no release date was promised, it will be the first release-date related news we’ve seen come directly from Blizzard since Mike Morhaime announced its delay (You know, other than that red herring by Zarhym the other week…).
In a tweet unlike the usual uncertainty we’ve all become accustomed to, Bashiok has tweeted when we are to see the article:
Take this with a grain of salt, though, as Twitter is the new unofficial channel of questionable Blizzard media. Based on its directness, though, we should be seeing the article go live some time tomorrow as previously promised by Zarhym. The biggest question now, is what we’ll learn? What systems have they been tweaking? All of them?
Thanks to Lukk and Jiflyon, the first to mail it in.