Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The second part of our analysis of every Legendary Gem newly added to Diablo 3. We cover the last 11, discussing all of their strengths and weaknesses, what type of build they’re best for, twinking uses, melee-bias, and more. Featuring Flux, Katniss, and Ynzerg. See part one of this podcast for all the basic info […]
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- Horadric Cache Data Collection Thread
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
Jay’s Game System Update Slated for TomorrowPosted 18 Jan 2012 by
For those that may not know, it was stated that Jay would be providing an update that would provide fans with a pulse of the development for Diablo 3. While no release date was promised, it will be the first release-date related news we’ve seen come directly from Blizzard since Mike Morhaime announced its delay (You know, other than that red herring by Zarhym the other week…).
In a tweet unlike the usual uncertainty we’ve all become accustomed to, Bashiok has tweeted when we are to see the article:
Take this with a grain of salt, though, as Twitter is the new unofficial channel of questionable Blizzard media. Based on its directness, though, we should be seeing the article go live some time tomorrow as previously promised by Zarhym. The biggest question now, is what we’ll learn? What systems have they been tweaking? All of them?
Thanks to Lukk and Jiflyon, the first to mail it in.