Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
Jay Wilson’s Twitter Feed… Returns!Posted 18 Dec 2012 by
Whether you greeted Monday’s news that Jay Wilson’s twitter account was gone with joy, dismay, or indifference, most everyone had some sort of reaction. Well, you can have the opposite now, since Jay’s back and he says it was just a mistake; that he put his account into private mode by accident.
The holidays will be pretty busy, so I might not tweet much. But you can always find the latest info on http://Diablo3.com
People are, of course, asking him for more comments on PvP. I wouldn’t exactly hold my breath for that, given the treatment Jay’s received for his last few attempts at promising “very soon” info releases.