The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Extreme Muscle Building Guidline
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Ideal Clean Assistance
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Suggest me the best
- What skills for 2H Hammer Barb?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
Jay Wilson Sighted – On Jace Hall With PvP DiscussedPosted 22 Jul 2012 by
So where is Jay? He’s been in hiding since launch but has made an appearance on the Jace Hall show with PvP action discussed and a shot to boot showing some of the interface nicely splashed with “Exclusive” just for fun.
You need to head to 11:20 and then again at 12:50 in the video for the Diablo 3 stuff. Thanks Fmulder for sending that over.
Key points on PvP and future updates:
- Form a team of four players through matchmaking or form a team.
- 10 minute long matches, deathmatch style.
- Fast action with a big announcer that calls out kills.
- Loot fixes first in patch, PvP coming a little later in a patch.
Since they joked about Error 37 in the segment, a problem that’s been fixed for weeks, we know this was filmed shortly after D3′s release, back before Jay Wilson vanished from public view. Jay’s disappearance also prompted the community to ask “where’s Jay?”.