There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- love marriage specialist astrologer +91-9928860580
- online gold medalist astrologer +91-9928860580
- business loss problem solution specialist…
- Love Problem Solution Specialist +91-9928860580
- Kaala jaadu ke expert +91-9928860580
- Best Astrologer Vashikaran +91-9928860580
- Guide SULAY MANi इल्म love…
- Guide लव …
- Guide oNलाइन LOVE VASHIKARAN…
- Guide मस्त molvi ji…
- Guide NeW मैरिज iNTeR…
- Guide ऑल …
Jay Wilson Sighted – On Jace Hall With PvP DiscussedPosted 22 July 2012by
So where is Jay? He’s been in hiding since launch but has made an appearance on the Jace Hall show with PvP action discussed and a shot to boot showing some of the interface nicely splashed with “Exclusive” just for fun.
You need to head to 11:20 and then again at 12:50 in the video for the Diablo 3 stuff. Thanks Fmulder for sending that over.
Key points on PvP and future updates:
- Form a team of four players through matchmaking or form a team.
- 10 minute long matches, deathmatch style.
- Fast action with a big announcer that calls out kills.
- Loot fixes first in patch, PvP coming a little later in a patch.
Since they joked about Error 37 in the segment, a problem that’s been fixed for weeks, we know this was filmed shortly after D3′s release, back before Jay Wilson vanished from public view. Jay’s disappearance also prompted the community to ask “where’s Jay?”.