Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
Jay Wilson Sighted – On Jace Hall With PvP DiscussedPosted 22 Jul 2012 by
So where is Jay? He’s been in hiding since launch but has made an appearance on the Jace Hall show with PvP action discussed and a shot to boot showing some of the interface nicely splashed with “Exclusive” just for fun.
You need to head to 11:20 and then again at 12:50 in the video for the Diablo 3 stuff. Thanks Fmulder for sending that over.
Key points on PvP and future updates:
- Form a team of four players through matchmaking or form a team.
- 10 minute long matches, deathmatch style.
- Fast action with a big announcer that calls out kills.
- Loot fixes first in patch, PvP coming a little later in a patch.
Since they joked about Error 37 in the segment, a problem that’s been fixed for weeks, we know this was filmed shortly after D3’s release, back before Jay Wilson vanished from public view. Jay’s disappearance also prompted the community to ask “where’s Jay?”.