Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
Jay Wilson in KoreaPosted 24 April 2012by
Jay Wilson’s press tour continues, with a day of interviews in Korea already finished and Taiwan next up.
Ah, you are in Korea? It’s nice to have you there. Have a great time! Who are the people in the photo? –Zunyaman
Members of our PR team and some awesome Korean kids who wanted there picture with us. I think they didn’t know who we were. –JayWilson
Goodbye Korea, wish I could stay longer. Off to Taiwan! –JayWilson
None of the Korean interviews have appeared yet, but no doubt fmulder or some of the other other newshounds will sniff them out soon enough. He’s got Oz coming up as well, so at least we’ll get some interviews in English, and won’t have to battle the Google translation issues. Below are two pics Jay shared of his adventures. No word on what he’s exhaling in the first shot, but I don’t think it’s tap water.