Now that Reaper of Souls is out and everyone is getting stuck into the game there’s a lot to do when looking after the community here at Diablo: IncGamers.
- love marriage problem solution baba ji +918437760034
- Black magic specialist aghori baba ji +91-8437760034
- [Spoiler] Love problem solution baba ji…
- [Spoiler] Get your lost love back by black magic …
- T5 Solo Rift Video - WoW EP Mirror Image
- Chatty Q&A: Blizzard talks Reaper of Souls and the…
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
Jay Wilson in KoreaPosted 24 April 2012by
Jay Wilson’s press tour continues, with a day of interviews in Korea already finished and Taiwan next up.
Ah, you are in Korea? It’s nice to have you there. Have a great time! Who are the people in the photo? –Zunyaman
Members of our PR team and some awesome Korean kids who wanted there picture with us. I think they didn’t know who we were. –JayWilson
Goodbye Korea, wish I could stay longer. Off to Taiwan! –JayWilson
None of the Korean interviews have appeared yet, but no doubt fmulder or some of the other other newshounds will sniff them out soon enough. He’s got Oz coming up as well, so at least we’ll get some interviews in English, and won’t have to battle the Google translation issues. Below are two pics Jay shared of his adventures. No word on what he’s exhaling in the first shot, but I don’t think it’s tap water.