Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
January Diablo 3 Kill Score Ladder Live – December’s ResultsPosted 1 Jan 2013 by
December’s Diablo 3 Kill Score Ladder has now concluded and the top 10 players for the month are as follows. You can click their names to check their stats, gear etc. Congratulations to aerial#2212 who came out top for December.
|Pos||Name||Softcore Kills||Hardcore Kills||Elite Kills||Kill Score|
Also this month will bring the end to the first ladder season for the Hardcore and Softcore ladders with only 18 days to go until the first season winners are crowned.
If you want to take part in the Kill Score Ladder, simply add you BattleTag to the site and you will be automatically included for January 2013 and following months.