Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Tyrael build?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Movie Review thread.
- How is Diablo 2 good?
Item Affix Quick-look ChartPosted 22 Jun 2012 by
We have created a document that compiles information on most of the major item affixes to create a quick-look reference sheet for gearing. Specifically, the chart outlines:
1. The maximum base armor for each equipment slot
2. The maximum value for each affix (by equipment slot)
3. The maximum value for each affix for a whole set of gear
4. The number of pieces of gear that can have an affix
If you’ve found yourself asking “Just how much life per second can I actually get?” [4,618] or “How much thorns damage is theoretically possible?” [22,898], read on after the break.
Note: If you spot an error, please let us know in the comments so that we can update this document. Thanks!
EDIT 1: Values have been updated to reflect the maximum gearset value when dual wielding where applicable.
EDIT 2: Adjusted layout for ease-of-reading
EDIT 3: Note that legendary items are NOT included in this data. They have special affixes no other items can have, and can provide stats in slots no other items can.
EDIT 4: Updated maximum value on stats – thanks for the reports. Looks like datamined affix information is not completely reliable in some cases, and we’re investigating. We’ll continue to update as we receive new information.