Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
The fans have voted their favorite Legendary Gems, but what if LGems could be used on Followers? Why are players suddenly rolling over Greater Rift 50+? Should Achievements grant in-game bonuses as well? And Blizzcon 2014 is coming in just two weeks! Show features HolyKnight3000, Rankil, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times […]
- [1.13d, VANILLA, HC] ISO JMOD
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- BlizzCon 2014
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
Item Affix Quick-look ChartPosted 22 Jun 2012 by
We have created a document that compiles information on most of the major item affixes to create a quick-look reference sheet for gearing. Specifically, the chart outlines:
1. The maximum base armor for each equipment slot
2. The maximum value for each affix (by equipment slot)
3. The maximum value for each affix for a whole set of gear
4. The number of pieces of gear that can have an affix
If you’ve found yourself asking “Just how much life per second can I actually get?” [4,618] or “How much thorns damage is theoretically possible?” [22,898], read on after the break.
Note: If you spot an error, please let us know in the comments so that we can update this document. Thanks!
EDIT 1: Values have been updated to reflect the maximum gearset value when dual wielding where applicable.
EDIT 2: Adjusted layout for ease-of-reading
EDIT 3: Note that legendary items are NOT included in this data. They have special affixes no other items can have, and can provide stats in slots no other items can.
EDIT 4: Updated maximum value on stats – thanks for the reports. Looks like datamined affix information is not completely reliable in some cases, and we’re investigating. We’ll continue to update as we receive new information.