Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Item Affix Quick-look ChartPosted 22 June 2012by
We have created a document that compiles information on most of the major item affixes to create a quick-look reference sheet for gearing. Specifically, the chart outlines:
1. The maximum base armor for each equipment slot
2. The maximum value for each affix (by equipment slot)
3. The maximum value for each affix for a whole set of gear
4. The number of pieces of gear that can have an affix
If you’ve found yourself asking “Just how much life per second can I actually get?” [4,618] or “How much thorns damage is theoretically possible?” [22,898], read on after the break.
Note: If you spot an error, please let us know in the comments so that we can update this document. Thanks!
EDIT 1: Values have been updated to reflect the maximum gearset value when dual wielding where applicable.
EDIT 2: Adjusted layout for ease-of-reading
EDIT 3: Note that legendary items are NOT included in this data. They have special affixes no other items can have, and can provide stats in slots no other items can.
EDIT 4: Updated maximum value on stats – thanks for the reports. Looks like datamined affix information is not completely reliable in some cases, and we’re investigating. We’ll continue to update as we receive new information.