is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Any rare items worth rerolling?
- Suggest me the best
- A question about the ideal character level for each…
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Help Paladin Gear
- Must have items?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
Item Affix Quick-look ChartPosted 22 Jun 2012 by
We have created a document that compiles information on most of the major item affixes to create a quick-look reference sheet for gearing. Specifically, the chart outlines:
1. The maximum base armor for each equipment slot
2. The maximum value for each affix (by equipment slot)
3. The maximum value for each affix for a whole set of gear
4. The number of pieces of gear that can have an affix
If you’ve found yourself asking “Just how much life per second can I actually get?” [4,618] or “How much thorns damage is theoretically possible?” [22,898], read on after the break.
Note: If you spot an error, please let us know in the comments so that we can update this document. Thanks!
EDIT 1: Values have been updated to reflect the maximum gearset value when dual wielding where applicable.
EDIT 2: Adjusted layout for ease-of-reading
EDIT 3: Note that legendary items are NOT included in this data. They have special affixes no other items can have, and can provide stats in slots no other items can.
EDIT 4: Updated maximum value on stats – thanks for the reports. Looks like datamined affix information is not completely reliable in some cases, and we’re investigating. We’ll continue to update as we receive new information.