The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
- knowledge into the mundane class T-Rex Muscle
- Dislike option on Facebook
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Nudist Ned
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Nulio Private Trade
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Item Affix Quick-look ChartPosted 22 Jun 2012 by
We have created a document that compiles information on most of the major item affixes to create a quick-look reference sheet for gearing. Specifically, the chart outlines:
1. The maximum base armor for each equipment slot
2. The maximum value for each affix (by equipment slot)
3. The maximum value for each affix for a whole set of gear
4. The number of pieces of gear that can have an affix
If you’ve found yourself asking “Just how much life per second can I actually get?” [4,618] or “How much thorns damage is theoretically possible?” [22,898], read on after the break.
Note: If you spot an error, please let us know in the comments so that we can update this document. Thanks!
EDIT 1: Values have been updated to reflect the maximum gearset value when dual wielding where applicable.
EDIT 2: Adjusted layout for ease-of-reading
EDIT 3: Note that legendary items are NOT included in this data. They have special affixes no other items can have, and can provide stats in slots no other items can.
EDIT 4: Updated maximum value on stats – thanks for the reports. Looks like datamined affix information is not completely reliable in some cases, and we’re investigating. We’ll continue to update as we receive new information.