Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
IncGamers: The Week that Was (ending 30/10/11)Posted 31 Oct 2011 by
Another massive week on the main IncGamers.com site that should excite gaming fans. Last week the team took on some heavyweight reviews including Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Battlefield 3 , Might and Magic: Heroes VI and more. There were also some cracking previews for Saints Row: The Third’s Whored Mode, Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and yesterday’s seasonal 6(66) of the best horror games for Halloween 2011. The big news last week was the announcement of GTA V and the team has also picked out the best stories in the weekly The Week that Was… feature so you don’t miss any of the big gaming stories and features. Make sure you drop over and check out the great content and chip-in with your thoughts.