The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- I would like family hampering
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Slendera Garcinia Cambogia To Better Health
- Dislike option on Facebook
- The trigger and shooter young man accidentally
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Sanctuary Shield
- Most popular legendary gems for all classes?
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Ending, Beginning, and Advance…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
IncGamers is Hiring for Diablo 3Posted 3 Dec 2012 by
As most of you know we are always working on new projects on IncGamers for Diablo 3. We are now looking for new web development members and database gurus to join the IncGamers team who will work on projects such Diablo3ladders.com, the DiabloNut Diablo 3 database and future projects. If you think you have the skills to either work full or part time on new projects then check out the IncGamers.com job section where paid positions are listed.