Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Superior items?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Tyrael build?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
IncGamers is Hiring for Diablo 3Posted 3 Dec 2012 by
As most of you know we are always working on new projects on IncGamers for Diablo 3. We are now looking for new web development members and database gurus to join the IncGamers team who will work on projects such Diablo3ladders.com, the DiabloNut Diablo 3 database and future projects. If you think you have the skills to either work full or part time on new projects then check out the IncGamers.com job section where paid positions are listed.