is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Any rare items worth rerolling?
- Suggest me the best
- A question about the ideal character level for each…
- The Glorius Putinslovakia
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Help Paladin Gear
- Must have items?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
IncGamers is Hiring for Diablo 3Posted 3 Dec 2012 by
As most of you know we are always working on new projects on IncGamers for Diablo 3. We are now looking for new web development members and database gurus to join the IncGamers team who will work on projects such Diablo3ladders.com, the DiabloNut Diablo 3 database and future projects. If you think you have the skills to either work full or part time on new projects then check out the IncGamers.com job section where paid positions are listed.