Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Tyrael build?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
IncGamers is Hiring for Diablo 3Posted 3 Dec 2012 by
As most of you know we are always working on new projects on IncGamers for Diablo 3. We are now looking for new web development members and database gurus to join the IncGamers team who will work on projects such Diablo3ladders.com, the DiabloNut Diablo 3 database and future projects. If you think you have the skills to either work full or part time on new projects then check out the IncGamers.com job section where paid positions are listed.