Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
IncGamers 2012 Readers’ Awards Kick OffPosted 17 Dec 2012 by
All this week the main incgamers.com site is giving gamers the chance to vote for their favourite games of 2012. Over the next few days different categories are being opened up for voting and to get things started the votes for the Best RPG of 2012 are now being taken. Diablo 3 is of naturally included and you can head to the site now to cast your votes.
Make sure you also vote in the other categories throughout the week, and if a game is not on our shortlist additional titles can be suggested and included in the votes.
Also, while i have your attention, you maywant to check out Peter and Tim’s hands-on preview with Marvel Heroes, David Brevik’s new ARPG. It’s just gone live on the site.