Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Android vs. iPhone
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Poison damage: fire and forget ?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- Tournament idea (actually a reenactment)
- Do blacksmith plans have any trade value?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Need advice on items
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] BBS's ISO
IncGamers 2012 Readers’ Awards Kick OffPosted 17 Dec 2012 by
All this week the main incgamers.com site is giving gamers the chance to vote for their favourite games of 2012. Over the next few days different categories are being opened up for voting and to get things started the votes for the Best RPG of 2012 are now being taken. Diablo 3 is of naturally included and you can head to the site now to cast your votes.
Make sure you also vote in the other categories throughout the week, and if a game is not on our shortlist additional titles can be suggested and included in the votes.
Also, while i have your attention, you maywant to check out Peter and Tim’s hands-on preview with Marvel Heroes, David Brevik’s new ARPG. It’s just gone live on the site.