Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
How Much Data Up/Down Does D3 Use?Posted 13 January 2012by
One of our forum regulars, Glass, used Rubbernet to measure how much data he was sending and receiving while playing the Diablo 3 Beta. The program gave him precise measurements of how much bandwidth the game uses, and in his forum post, Glass shares the results.
The verdict? Surprisingly little data is exchanged during play, even during a four-player game. Much less than you’d use doing almost anything else online, including checking email or surfing.
Check Glass’ thread for additional screen caps that show the exact stats. This seems like good news for players with slow connections or a limited bandwidth allotment. Especially since just playing single player is not an option with Diablo III.