This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- Get rid of me from headache
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Lightens the dark circles
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
How Many Hours of Diablo 3 Have you Played?Posted 2 Jan 2013 by
An interesting thread has recently appeared in the general D3 forum from fmulder in which he is polling members on the number of hours they’ve played.
I’ve often asked myself (usually when reading complaints about d3) how many gaming hours can you reasonably expect from a PvE game costing (£40/$50/€40) including end game content. There are definitely people lambasting d3 who have clearly clocked up triple digits but duly expect, well demand really, many more. At what point have you had your money’s worth?
The majority of people who have taken part in the poll have clocked up 500 – 1000 and even though there’s a huge difference between those 2 figures 500 hours I would say is good value. There are a couple of people who have even tipped over the 1000 hours mark. That’s pretty hardcore. But, select your own figure and see where you end up.