is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- [1.13d FAM FTS] Rawness' Give-away
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
How Many Hours of Diablo 3 Have you Played?Posted 2 Jan 2013 by
An interesting thread has recently appeared in the general D3 forum from fmulder in which he is polling members on the number of hours they’ve played.
I’ve often asked myself (usually when reading complaints about d3) how many gaming hours can you reasonably expect from a PvE game costing (£40/$50/€40) including end game content. There are definitely people lambasting d3 who have clearly clocked up triple digits but duly expect, well demand really, many more. At what point have you had your money’s worth?
The majority of people who have taken part in the poll have clocked up 500 – 1000 and even though there’s a huge difference between those 2 figures 500 hours I would say is good value. There are a couple of people who have even tipped over the 1000 hours mark. That’s pretty hardcore. But, select your own figure and see where you end up.