This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
How Many Hours of Diablo 3 Have you Played?Posted 2 Jan 2013 by
An interesting thread has recently appeared in the general D3 forum from fmulder in which he is polling members on the number of hours they’ve played.
I’ve often asked myself (usually when reading complaints about d3) how many gaming hours can you reasonably expect from a PvE game costing (£40/$50/€40) including end game content. There are definitely people lambasting d3 who have clearly clocked up triple digits but duly expect, well demand really, many more. At what point have you had your money’s worth?
The majority of people who have taken part in the poll have clocked up 500 – 1000 and even though there’s a huge difference between those 2 figures 500 hours I would say is good value. There are a couple of people who have even tipped over the 1000 hours mark. That’s pretty hardcore. But, select your own figure and see where you end up.