The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
- Build HC Crusaders: Community thinks Crusaders are…
- [GUIDE/ANALYSIS] Critical hit chance versus Critical…
- Elemental damage on weapon
- World First T6 Hardcore Urzael Kill
How Many Hours of Diablo 3 Have you Played?Posted 2 January 2013by
An interesting thread has recently appeared in the general D3 forum from fmulder in which he is polling members on the number of hours they’ve played.
I’ve often asked myself (usually when reading complaints about d3) how many gaming hours can you reasonably expect from a PvE game costing (£40/$50/€40) including end game content. There are definitely people lambasting d3 who have clearly clocked up triple digits but duly expect, well demand really, many more. At what point have you had your money’s worth?
The majority of people who have taken part in the poll have clocked up 500 – 1000 and even though there’s a huge difference between those 2 figures 500 hours I would say is good value. There are a couple of people who have even tipped over the 1000 hours mark. That’s pretty hardcore. But, select your own figure and see where you end up.