The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- Suggest me the best
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- Greater Rift drop rates
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.13d SC FAM] MFO Giveaway
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Ideal Clean Assistance
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- What skills for 2H Hammer Barb?
Diablo 3 Hero Planner UpdatedPosted 30 Jun 2012 by
In the past week Dorjan has been busy updating the Diablo 3 Hero Planner and along with the new easy to use Blue item selection on slots, any stat anomalies should be sorted out too.
One of the bugs in the blue item quick selection was that the item, once equipped, would not take the fully affixed name with any additional affixes you added. Today that bug has been resolved giving a much clearer picture any blue gear that’s equipped and it’s now named correctly.
As always, leave any feed back in the DiabloNut support forum for myself or Dorjan.