Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
Diablo 3 Hero Planner UpdatedPosted 30 Jun 2012 by
In the past week Dorjan has been busy updating the Diablo 3 Hero Planner and along with the new easy to use Blue item selection on slots, any stat anomalies should be sorted out too.
One of the bugs in the blue item quick selection was that the item, once equipped, would not take the fully affixed name with any additional affixes you added. Today that bug has been resolved giving a much clearer picture any blue gear that’s equipped and it’s now named correctly.
As always, leave any feed back in the DiabloNut support forum for myself or Dorjan.