There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
- Bug vashikaran specialist babaji+-91-8890075625
- Bug Voodoo Black-Magic Specialist Baba+91-8890075625
- Bug black magic vashikaran specialist…
- Bug Voodoo Black-Magic Specialist Baba Ji…
- Bug girl vashikaran specialist baba + 91-8890075625
- Bug गर्ल>?>?vashikaran…
- Bug wife vashikaran specialist baba ji+91-8890075625
- Bug love!!! problems solution baba ji+91-8890075625
- [Spoiler] Get Love Back By Vashikaran Astrologer…
- [Spoiler] GET YOUR LOVE BACK by vashikaran…
- [Spoiler] Get love back vashikaran specialist baba…
- [Spoiler] Love Back By Vashikaran +91-8290936600
Have a Very Merry Treasure Goblin ChristmasPosted 25 December 2012by
It’s that very special day in that very special time of the year, when we get to act like everyone’s favorite Diablo 3 creature, the Treasure Goblin. Or, as his friends and admirers call him, “Treasie.” (Treh-zhee.) Whether you’re carrying the sack ‘o loot or waiting eagerly to delve into it, enjoy your day and try not to emit that most annoying chuckle as you score your real life loot.
In the spirit of the event, here’s a bunch of cool Treassie images I’ve been hording for just such an occasion. As you can see in the screens, he’s really a very cool looking little fellow, with his reptilian face and glowing mouth and eyes. I sort of notice that in the game, but I’m usually too busy hunting him down with murderous intent to really enjoy the visuals. That’s got something of a parallel to little kids and nicely-wrapped presents, come to think of it.
One last thing on the Treassie… when you score a legendary from him, it feels like a present. Like a gift selected especially for you. Monsters and chests and other sources of legendaries feel like spoils from a battle, and true, Tressie is basically just a giggling Resplendent Chest on two feet, but somehow his playful, non-lethal nature makes his drops feel like offerings.
And perhaps they are? The game lore says that Tressies serve the Demon Lord Greed, but that’s obviously human propaganda since the greediest entities in Sanctuary are the humans. We spend hours roaming the land, massacring demons purely to get the delightful shinies they drop, 99.9% of which we instantly discard for esoteric reasons that must be entirely mysterious to the demons, who clearly value all items equally, judging from the random assortment they seem to be carrying.
Thus the real lords of greed… are us! Merry Christmas.
This awesome life action Treasure Goblin movie deserves a repost with all the rest.