The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- [1.13d FAM FTS] Rawness' Give-away
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
Harry Potter Banners Created in Diablo 3Posted 29 Sep 2013 by
A fan found a way to create Harry Potter banners in Diablo 3 that do a pretty good job matching the four houses of Hogwarts.
Vaeflare: I really enjoyed these banners as well! Very creative, and great job on them. :)
This is purely for the amusing visual; it’s not like Blizzard could offer any official support of another company’s trademarks in their game. But imagine if we had some guild system in Diablo 3? Harry Potter fans unite?
Well probably not…