Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Harry Potter Banners Created in Diablo 3Posted 29 Sep 2013 by
A fan found a way to create Harry Potter banners in Diablo 3 that do a pretty good job matching the four houses of Hogwarts.
Vaeflare: I really enjoyed these banners as well! Very creative, and great job on them. :)
This is purely for the amusing visual; it’s not like Blizzard could offer any official support of another company’s trademarks in their game. But imagine if we had some guild system in Diablo 3? Harry Potter fans unite?
Well probably not…