This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A Miner's Gold miner not spawning
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Harry Potter Banners Created in Diablo 3Posted 29 Sep 2013 by
A fan found a way to create Harry Potter banners in Diablo 3 that do a pretty good job matching the four houses of Hogwarts.
Vaeflare: I really enjoyed these banners as well! Very creative, and great job on them. :)
This is purely for the amusing visual; it’s not like Blizzard could offer any official support of another company’s trademarks in their game. But imagine if we had some guild system in Diablo 3? Harry Potter fans unite?
Well probably not…