This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Increase Mind Power With Neuro3x
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
Happy New YearPosted 1 Jan 2013 by
We’d like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year. May 2013 be a prosperous and happy year for you. Also best of luck to the Diablo 3 dev team, we hope they’re able to pull off something impressive this year and get D3 on track and more of you guys behind the game. Cheers