Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
Happy 15th Anniversary DiabloPosted 30 Nov 2011 by
Today the Diablo series celebrates its 15th anniversary. On November 30th 1996, Blizzard North unleashed Diablo I on the world. Yes it has been that long. A sequel and an expansion later we are now looking forward to the third game in one of the most popular game franchises ever created.
It was not long after the release of the first Diablo that Elly created this very website. Starting out as a site to help customers in a gaming cafe, it was never intended to go online, but soon enough you guys found the site and it spawned into what we see today. All of us working on the site have been involved from the very first game so we are incredibly pleased that the series continues 15 years later thanks to the creative talent at Blizzard.
Many congratulations to Blizzard, the current development team and also to all the developers from Blizzard North that have since moved on. Join us by raising your glasses to salute what is one of the finest game franchises ever created as we all look forward to many more years of Diablo gaming.