Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Does natural supplement really fast for weight loss?
- One Filet-O-Fish, No Bun, No Condiments
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- I’ll take the No cards cuts are clearly
- I drove on base for the dependent ID card
- Yet tho' the courageous has individual Goji Vita
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- need suggestion about my game
- Best Way To Make Muscle Grow
- Goji Vita Taking Weight Loss Pills
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
Guide: Multishot – The Speedfarming Demon HunterPosted 23 Nov 2012 by
Dethklok’s Multishot (db) guide might, at first, not sound like an optimal build for a Demon Hunter but it’s proving to be a credible candidate for best build for quickly beating weaker content and for loot gathering.
He has pretty unusual keybindings with Vault on his left mouse button! I can see that taking some retraining to break the habit of firing with that button. He explains why it works though. Speaking of Vault, when 1.0.5 hit he didn’t jump (pun intended) like a lot of us to Tumble (db) but stuck with Trail of Cinders (db) but Preparation (db) and his choice of Legendary items means lack of Discipline doesn’t become an issue.
As well as discussion on the skills and offering variations he goes over the pros and cons of the build, the items you should look for, the recommended MP level to farm with, as well as a discussion on how each of the Followers work with this build.
To top if all off he has included four videos with commentary each dealing with a different aspect of the build.
Here’s his skill set up below as a quick overview but check out his Multishot Speedfarming Demon Guide for the full picture.