Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Guide: Multishot – The Speedfarming Demon HunterPosted 23 Nov 2012 by
Dethklok’s Multishot (db) guide might, at first, not sound like an optimal build for a Demon Hunter but it’s proving to be a credible candidate for best build for quickly beating weaker content and for loot gathering.
He has pretty unusual keybindings with Vault on his left mouse button! I can see that taking some retraining to break the habit of firing with that button. He explains why it works though. Speaking of Vault, when 1.0.5 hit he didn’t jump (pun intended) like a lot of us to Tumble (db) but stuck with Trail of Cinders (db) but Preparation (db) and his choice of Legendary items means lack of Discipline doesn’t become an issue.
As well as discussion on the skills and offering variations he goes over the pros and cons of the build, the items you should look for, the recommended MP level to farm with, as well as a discussion on how each of the Followers work with this build.
To top if all off he has included four videos with commentary each dealing with a different aspect of the build.
Here’s his skill set up below as a quick overview but check out his Multishot Speedfarming Demon Guide for the full picture.