Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- That Boost Metabolism And Build Muscle
- You should take healthy diet
- Keep your body healthy and in shape
- What is effective benefits of muscles building…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Good Morning Sanctuary – GDC & Diablo 3 PodcastsPosted 21 Dec 2012 by
A couple of Diablo 3 morsels to chew over today.
Andrew Vestal, Senior Localization Producer at Blizzard will be holding a session at next March’s GDC to be held in San Francisco. He’ll be talking about how they go about translating and testing randomised content; 400k possible names exist in Diablo 3. Special focus will be given to conversation implementation, and the randomly constructed item and monster names and they will also demo their internally developed localisation tool. – Thanks ericbrighteyes for the tip.
There’s a series of four videos up on Diablo3.tv by Red Team Gaming in which Sibcoe and Ken discuss the state of different aspects of Diablo 3.
They’re worth a listen, as the guys have been playing the Diablo series for years and aren’t wearing rose-tinted glasses as far as Diablo 2 is concerned; there are no histrionics but rather the discussions are balanced (whether you agree with all their points or not). So pick a topic you’re interested in and tune in.