Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- [HARDCORE STREAM] Crusader with top 1 strength in…
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
Good Morning Sanctuary – GDC & Diablo 3 PodcastsPosted 21 December 2012by
A couple of Diablo 3 morsels to chew over today.
Andrew Vestal, Senior Localization Producer at Blizzard will be holding a session at next March’s GDC to be held in San Francisco. He’ll be talking about how they go about translating and testing randomised content; 400k possible names exist in Diablo 3. Special focus will be given to conversation implementation, and the randomly constructed item and monster names and they will also demo their internally developed localisation tool. – Thanks ericbrighteyes for the tip.
There’s a series of four videos up on Diablo3.tv by Red Team Gaming in which Sibcoe and Ken discuss the state of different aspects of Diablo 3.
They’re worth a listen, as the guys have been playing the Diablo series for years and aren’t wearing rose-tinted glasses as far as Diablo 2 is concerned; there are no histrionics but rather the discussions are balanced (whether you agree with all their points or not). So pick a topic you’re interested in and tune in.