Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Glorious New Followers ScreenshotsPosted 13 May 2011by
Blizzard sent out a huge visual package along with the Followers material. It includes a HQ version of the Followers movie, 10 screenshots, 3 views of the various Follower’s interfaces, and 3 pieces of concept art. We saw the concept art and the interfaces pretty clearly in the leaked movie yesterday, but the screenshots are exceptional. I’d say these are the best Diablo III screenshots we’ve ever seen, but my judgment is probably skewed by the fact that these show new stuff, after we’ve endured endless repeats of the same Blizzcon demo areas/monsters/skills/etc, since like, 2009.
These shots are all from Act One, and for some reason they are very Khazra-centric. I haven’t seen this many goat sacrifices since the Old Testament, but at least they’re new kinds of goats! Javelin throwers, red-headed archers, huge red boss goatmen with axes, and others with very fashionable red stripes in their
hair manes. There’s even a mist-shrouded Goatman Shaman with an incredible rack of antlers; just imagine his head mounted over the fireplace in your den?
There are 10 new shots; click the thumbs to see them larger, and click those to see them huge; all of the shots were released at that very popular 2176×1224 resolution. Best of all, we didn’t ruin them with big ugly watermarks, like “those other sites” feel the need to do. Just pure visual enjoyment, for your weary eyes.