This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Leveling in Cl single
- To Combat Childhood Obesity
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Patriarch BurritoofFury (Exceptional Sept)
Getting Diablo 1 Working on Windows 7 GuidePosted 14 Apr 2012 by
With Diablo 3 just weeks away from release, many of you may be taking a trip down memory lane prior to launch and revisiting the original Diablo. As you know, getting older games working on Windows 7 can be a right pain in the ass, but it can be done with some perseverance.
Site reader Mark dropped a mail over to let us know that his guide to getting the original Diablo working on Windows 7 has recently been updated and it will really help anyone wanting to get the IPX/SPX networking protocol working, getting the free VPN Hamachi to allow fiends to play over the Internet without Battle.Net and walks you through everything step by step. The guide will basically get you up and running so it’s worth a read if you are stuck.
Thanks to Mark for sending that over, hopefully many of you will find it very useful.