This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Can't access the wiki
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Getting Diablo 1 Working on Windows 7 GuidePosted 14 Apr 2012 by
With Diablo 3 just weeks away from release, many of you may be taking a trip down memory lane prior to launch and revisiting the original Diablo. As you know, getting older games working on Windows 7 can be a right pain in the ass, but it can be done with some perseverance.
Site reader Mark dropped a mail over to let us know that his guide to getting the original Diablo working on Windows 7 has recently been updated and it will really help anyone wanting to get the IPX/SPX networking protocol working, getting the free VPN Hamachi to allow fiends to play over the Internet without Battle.Net and walks you through everything step by step. The guide will basically get you up and running so it’s worth a read if you are stuck.
Thanks to Mark for sending that over, hopefully many of you will find it very useful.