Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
Getting Diablo 1 Working on Windows 7 GuidePosted 14 April 2012by
With Diablo 3 just weeks away from release, many of you may be taking a trip down memory lane prior to launch and revisiting the original Diablo. As you know, getting older games working on Windows 7 can be a right pain in the ass, but it can be done with some perseverance.
Site reader Mark dropped a mail over to let us know that his guide to getting the original Diablo working on Windows 7 has recently been updated and it will really help anyone wanting to get the IPX/SPX networking protocol working, getting the free VPN Hamachi to allow fiends to play over the Internet without Battle.Net and walks you through everything step by step. The guide will basically get you up and running so it’s worth a read if you are stuck.
Thanks to Mark for sending that over, hopefully many of you will find it very useful.