This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
Gallery of Legendary Items on DiabloWikiPosted 30 Jul 2012 by
Those who have been keeping an eye on the recent updates page in DiabloWiki recently will have noticed an awful lot of activity coming from the Risingred quarter. A few weeks ago he undertook the project of documenting every legendary item with screenshots of characters equipping the items. No small undertaking but he persevered and this weekend finally signed it off.
Although there are far too many items to link to in this news item I can link to one to get your started. From there on check the nav box underneath the image which has links to all items. You’ll find useful tabs for Legendary Armor, Legendary Weapons 1h, Legendary Weapons 2h and Set items. Dip in via Pox Faulds.
Major props to Red for sticking with this one until the end.