This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Your state of Greater Rift
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Tyrael build?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
Gallery of Legendary Items on DiabloWikiPosted 30 Jul 2012 by
Those who have been keeping an eye on the recent updates page in DiabloWiki recently will have noticed an awful lot of activity coming from the Risingred quarter. A few weeks ago he undertook the project of documenting every legendary item with screenshots of characters equipping the items. No small undertaking but he persevered and this weekend finally signed it off.
Although there are far too many items to link to in this news item I can link to one to get your started. From there on check the nav box underneath the image which has links to all items. You’ll find useful tabs for Legendary Armor, Legendary Weapons 1h, Legendary Weapons 2h and Set items. Dip in via Pox Faulds.
Major props to Red for sticking with this one until the end.