Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- That Boost Metabolism And Build Muscle
- You should take healthy diet
- Keep your body healthy and in shape
- What is effective benefits of muscles building…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Phoenix Shield Javazon/Survival
Gallery of Legendary Items on DiabloWikiPosted 30 Jul 2012 by
Those who have been keeping an eye on the recent updates page in DiabloWiki recently will have noticed an awful lot of activity coming from the Risingred quarter. A few weeks ago he undertook the project of documenting every legendary item with screenshots of characters equipping the items. No small undertaking but he persevered and this weekend finally signed it off.
Although there are far too many items to link to in this news item I can link to one to get your started. From there on check the nav box underneath the image which has links to all items. You’ll find useful tabs for Legendary Armor, Legendary Weapons 1h, Legendary Weapons 2h and Set items. Dip in via Pox Faulds.
Major props to Red for sticking with this one until the end.