Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
Funny Torchlight NPC NamesPosted 28 October 2009by
I have to admit to being amused by this. It’s an NPC in Torchlight named “Flux.” MedievalDragon spotted it and uploaded the screenshot. According to him, the Flux NPC is just standing by a corner in a mine, and when clicked
I he says that “with the mine so full of monsters, this might be the last load of Ember we ever haul out.”
This was a complete surprise to me, and I have no idea why they included my online name in their NPC list. Perhaps they carried over the list of fansite people they were going to NPC-name from Hellgate: London, or Mythos, since I was running our fansites for those games last year?
Blizzard North began this tradition by including NPC mercenaries named Elly, Gaile, Flux, Scorch, Azrael, and Jarulf in D2. (More explanations about who those people are and full name lists can be found on the Mercs page in the wiki.) Lanth, Varaya, and Khan got added in the expansion pack, as Barbarian mercs. I do not know if anyone else from the fansite community shows up as an NPC in Torchlight, but I’d assume that some of the guys running TL fansites must be so honored? Add names in comments, if you can further illuminate this issue. And just in case the D3 Team is watching, I’ve always wanted to be a monster. Ideally one that’s easy to run, but not very rewarding, just so I can see forum threads with players complaining about what a waste of time it is to try to MF run that cracked sash dropping bastard Flux.