The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Eastern Sun [1.12a] [SC] Gurutar's FT/ISO thread.
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Trader Profile: Gurutar
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
Free Legendaries and Rares in the USPosted 28 Nov 2012 by
I don’t usually do news posts of this nature but it seems mean-spirited to keep this one to myself. A group of players (including b3astxblitz#1859) have been playing for over 20 hours now and I’ve been watching their stream of it.
All the loot they’ve found they are about to give away and it’s just screens and screens of the stuff. I mean, cartoon pop-out eyes inducing. Check it out and if you’re in the US and wouldn’t mind picking up some free items I suggest you hop on. Unfortunately I’m in the EU so I’m reduced to stroking the screen.
Update : They’re playing on MP 2.