The fans have voted their favorite Legendary Gems, but what if LGems could be used on Followers? Why are players suddenly rolling over Greater Rift 50+? Should Achievements grant in-game bonuses as well? And Blizzcon 2014 is coming in just two weeks! Show features HolyKnight3000, Rankil, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times […]
Moldran has created a video history of Diablo I and Diablo II, with game visuals and narration of events. It touches briefly on the developers and ARPGs in general, but focuses mostly on the games and gameplay, including memorable game encounters like The Butcher and the Secret Cow Level, but also the major problems like […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- Re-intro thread
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #155: Fave LGems and…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Greater Rift Monster HPs Exploit HotFixed
- Diablo 2 veteran lost with Diablo 3: help needed!
Free Legendaries and Rares in the USPosted 28 Nov 2012 by
I don’t usually do news posts of this nature but it seems mean-spirited to keep this one to myself. A group of players (including b3astxblitz#1859) have been playing for over 20 hours now and I’ve been watching their stream of it.
All the loot they’ve found they are about to give away and it’s just screens and screens of the stuff. I mean, cartoon pop-out eyes inducing. Check it out and if you’re in the US and wouldn’t mind picking up some free items I suggest you hop on. Unfortunately I’m in the EU so I’m reduced to stroking the screen.
Update : They’re playing on MP 2.