Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- SP Price Check Thread - Feb 2011 - Dec 2013
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Tyrael build?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Need advice on items
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Firefall Beta Keys and This Week on IncGamersPosted 6 Dec 2012 by
Another stonking week on IncGamers.com with lots of gaming goodness to check out including:
- Heroes and Villains Interview
- IncGamers Plays: Firefall
- Credits, Cobras and Crowd-Funding: David Braben tells us about Elite: Dangerous
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition Review
- Q&A with Legend of Dungeon developers RobotLovesKitty
There are a lot of Beta key giveaways coming up on the main IncGamers site and the latest to hit are keys for this weekend’s beta test of Red 5 Studios MMOFPS Firefall. If you fancy checking in out then you can grab a key instantly from us here. If you want to see more of the game then you can watch Paul, Peter and Tim in the IncGamers Plays: Firefall video. Update: The servers have opened up early.
Finally, this week’s IncGamers Podcast/Vidcast is now available and this week the guys cover an ill-judged promotional stunt for Hitman, THQ’s Humble Bundle, Blizzard’s Project Blackstone, Firefall’s Barry Manilow fixation, Strike Suit Zero and more.
Don’t forget to drop in daily for your PC gaming news, and we plan on covering the Spike VGAs on Friday night with commentary from the team via a live vidcast (technology permitting) on the IncGamers Twitch channel.