The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
Feminine Diablo Unveiled at BlizzconPosted 20 October 2011by
We reported earlier the contents of this year’s Blizzcon goody bag and now a larger image of the front cover of the show floor map has surfaced (thanks popez). This image will also be the official poster for the event. Centre and front is a full frontal of Diablo and there is no getting away from it, those are some child-bearing hips ‘he’ has there.
There have been previous mutterings regarding Diablo’s gender. Back in 2009, also at Blizzcon, one of the Pay Per View broadcasts showed a model of Diablo for the official cinematic which looked decidedly feminine. Later, at this year’s Gamescom there was some street art organised by Blizzard which showed a very slim Diablo with obvious hips. For the most part, this was simply put down to the artist’s interpretation, but looking at this latest in-house piece of art, the street artist could well have been working from official concept art. More recently the portrait pictures from the beta show a Diablo with a very delicate jaw line (that’s a spoilerific page btw).
So, what’s the story here? Plot twist? Concept artist with a penchant for hips or too much oestrogen in the local water supply?
Dianablo? Sorry, that’s really the best I could come up with.