Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Childhood Memories?
- Post and discuss your pets
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- New untwinked problem
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- IncHC Clan homeless!
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
Diablo 3 Fastest Attack Rate Possible?Posted 8 Jan 2013 by
Moonie made an interesting forum post to show off a Monk he’s decked out in every sort of Attack Speed gear, thus boosting him to an amazing 4.65 attacks per second. This might be the fastest attack rate possible in Diablo 3, but even if not it certainly shows the power of huge IAS. Moonie’s character has almost no bonus damage from skills, generally junky equipment (it’s all selected for the AS), only 1700 Dex, 10.5% CC, 85% CD… and he’s still dealing over 124k DPS!His character profile can be seen here, and he included a screenshot of his character in-game with the interface visible. IAS boosts from Moonie’s Monk’s gear and skills:
- Helm: Andariel’s Visage, +9% IAS
- Shoulders: None.
- Amulet: Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Chest: Tal Rasha’s, +9% IAS
- Bracers: Lacuni Prowlers: +9% IAS
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo: +9% IAS
- Belt: The Witching Hour: +9% IAS
- Pants: Inna’s Temperance: +9% IAS
- Boots: Asheara’s Tracks: +7% IAS
- Weapon: Flying Dragon: +11% IAS, chance to double speed while attacking.
I’ve got AS on the list to do a full item strategy guide, and clearly I’ll have look closely when I assemble the lists, there are a *lot* of odd items with IAS.
In his forum post Moonie challenges someone to do better… anyone up to the challenge? Are there any more obscure items or skills that boost AS? The real competition might be for the best of the other classes, since that Flying Dragon diabo skews the field to the Monk.