Now that Reaper of Souls is out and everyone is getting stuck into the game there’s a lot to do when looking after the community here at Diablo: IncGamers.
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Guide love problem solution baba +91-7508220598
- Guide love problem solution baba + 91-7508220598
- Guide online love problem solution baba…
- Build love problem solution baba +7508220598
- love marriage problem solution baba ji +918437760034
- Black magic specialist aghori baba ji +91-8437760034
- [Spoiler] Love problem solution baba ji…
- [Spoiler] Get your lost love back by black magic …
- T5 Solo Rift Video - WoW EP Mirror Image
- Chatty Q&A: Blizzard talks Reaper of Souls and the…
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
Diablo 3 Fastest Attack Rate Possible?Posted 8 January 2013by
Moonie made an interesting forum post to show off a Monk he’s decked out in every sort of Attack Speed gear, thus boosting him to an amazing 4.65 attacks per second. This might be the fastest attack rate possible in Diablo 3, but even if not it certainly shows the power of huge IAS. Moonie’s character has almost no bonus damage from skills, generally junky equipment (it’s all selected for the AS), only 1700 Dex, 10.5% CC, 85% CD… and he’s still dealing over 124k DPS!His character profile can be seen here, and he included a screenshot of his character in-game with the interface visible. IAS boosts from Moonie’s Monk’s gear and skills:
- Helm: Andariel’s Visage, +9% IAS
- Shoulders: None.
- Amulet: Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Chest: Tal Rasha’s, +9% IAS
- Bracers: Lacuni Prowlers: +9% IAS
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo: +9% IAS
- Belt: The Witching Hour: +9% IAS
- Pants: Inna’s Temperance: +9% IAS
- Boots: Asheara’s Tracks: +7% IAS
- Weapon: Flying Dragon: +11% IAS, chance to double speed while attacking.
I’ve got AS on the list to do a full item strategy guide, and clearly I’ll have look closely when I assemble the lists, there are a *lot* of odd items with IAS.
In his forum post Moonie challenges someone to do better… anyone up to the challenge? Are there any more obscure items or skills that boost AS? The real competition might be for the best of the other classes, since that Flying Dragon diabo skews the field to the Monk.