This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Help Might Merc on Zealer
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Greater Rift drop rates
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
Diablo 3 Fastest Attack Rate Possible?Posted 8 Jan 2013 by
Moonie made an interesting forum post to show off a Monk he’s decked out in every sort of Attack Speed gear, thus boosting him to an amazing 4.65 attacks per second. This might be the fastest attack rate possible in Diablo 3, but even if not it certainly shows the power of huge IAS. Moonie’s character has almost no bonus damage from skills, generally junky equipment (it’s all selected for the AS), only 1700 Dex, 10.5% CC, 85% CD… and he’s still dealing over 124k DPS!His character profile can be seen here, and he included a screenshot of his character in-game with the interface visible. IAS boosts from Moonie’s Monk’s gear and skills:
- Helm: Andariel’s Visage, +9% IAS
- Shoulders: None.
- Amulet: Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Chest: Tal Rasha’s, +9% IAS
- Bracers: Lacuni Prowlers: +9% IAS
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo: +9% IAS
- Belt: The Witching Hour: +9% IAS
- Pants: Inna’s Temperance: +9% IAS
- Boots: Asheara’s Tracks: +7% IAS
- Weapon: Flying Dragon: +11% IAS, chance to double speed while attacking.
I’ve got AS on the list to do a full item strategy guide, and clearly I’ll have look closely when I assemble the lists, there are a *lot* of odd items with IAS.
In his forum post Moonie challenges someone to do better… anyone up to the challenge? Are there any more obscure items or skills that boost AS? The real competition might be for the best of the other classes, since that Flying Dragon diabo skews the field to the Monk.