Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Movie Review thread.
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
Diablo 3 Fastest Attack Rate Possible?Posted 8 Jan 2013 by
Moonie made an interesting forum post to show off a Monk he’s decked out in every sort of Attack Speed gear, thus boosting him to an amazing 4.65 attacks per second. This might be the fastest attack rate possible in Diablo 3, but even if not it certainly shows the power of huge IAS. Moonie’s character has almost no bonus damage from skills, generally junky equipment (it’s all selected for the AS), only 1700 Dex, 10.5% CC, 85% CD… and he’s still dealing over 124k DPS!His character profile can be seen here, and he included a screenshot of his character in-game with the interface visible. IAS boosts from Moonie’s Monk’s gear and skills:
- Helm: Andariel’s Visage, +9% IAS
- Shoulders: None.
- Amulet: Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Ring: 2 Rare, +9% IAS
- Chest: Tal Rasha’s, +9% IAS
- Bracers: Lacuni Prowlers: +9% IAS
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo: +9% IAS
- Belt: The Witching Hour: +9% IAS
- Pants: Inna’s Temperance: +9% IAS
- Boots: Asheara’s Tracks: +7% IAS
- Weapon: Flying Dragon: +11% IAS, chance to double speed while attacking.
I’ve got AS on the list to do a full item strategy guide, and clearly I’ll have look closely when I assemble the lists, there are a *lot* of odd items with IAS.
In his forum post Moonie challenges someone to do better… anyone up to the challenge? Are there any more obscure items or skills that boost AS? The real competition might be for the best of the other classes, since that Flying Dragon diabo skews the field to the Monk.