This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- Get rid of me from headache
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Lightens the dark circles
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
Fan Art Watch #9Posted 6 Aug 2009 by
It has been over a month since the last watch. Slowly artwork has been added to the gallery and it’s time we show off the latest works by fan artists. Ranging from an Unburied sculpture winning in a contest in California to more recent works.
- One of those was Boqu who returned with a post of an Assassin to add to his many other works for Brother Laz’s Median XL.
- With that comes Defiledvisions with his piece for the blizzcon art contest about the Wanderer. You can practically see a story unfold as you view this art piece. They say pictures say a thousand words, and this one tells a story.
- Next up Delowyn returns with his work on The Fallen Hound. See his work in progress thread to see how he built this amazing 3-D model and brought it to life.
- And finally we have newcomer Javisbc joining the ranks of the artists with his Barbarian Concept Art; showing the Barbarian attacking a demon from a cliff above with pole-arm in hand.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.