Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
Fan Art Watch #9Posted 6 August 2009by
It has been over a month since the last watch. Slowly artwork has been added to the gallery and it’s time we show off the latest works by fan artists. Ranging from an Unburied sculpture winning in a contest in California to more recent works.
- One of those was Boqu who returned with a post of an Assassin to add to his many other works for Brother Laz’s Median XL.
- With that comes Defiledvisions with his piece for the blizzcon art contest about the Wanderer. You can practically see a story unfold as you view this art piece. They say pictures say a thousand words, and this one tells a story.
- Next up Delowyn returns with his work on The Fallen Hound. See his work in progress thread to see how he built this amazing 3-D model and brought it to life.
- And finally we have newcomer Javisbc joining the ranks of the artists with his Barbarian Concept Art; showing the Barbarian attacking a demon from a cliff above with pole-arm in hand.
For all the images, remember they also have a larger version, so click the images.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.