This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Fan Art Watch #7Posted 18 Jun 2009 by
Returning this week is Fan Artist Boqu, with more fan art commissions for Brother Laz’s Median XL. This time he brings the stout Ranger Druid to life. He’s also taken on a second commission for Technomancer’s magical fan class: the Arcane Warrior which was also mentioned .
If you would be interested to make your own class, check out this news item.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.