Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
Fan Art Watch #7Posted 18 Jun 2009 by
Returning this week is Fan Artist Boqu, with more fan art commissions for Brother Laz’s Median XL. This time he brings the stout Ranger Druid to life. He’s also taken on a second commission for Technomancer’s magical fan class: the Arcane Warrior which was also mentioned .
If you would be interested to make your own class, check out this news item.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.