This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Superior items?
- Tyrael build?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
Fan Art Watch #6Posted 11 Jun 2009 by
This week in the we have a couple new pieces to add to the gallery. First up Johntorrio is back with an update on his Fallen Rider. He has improved the Fallen Hound and is still looking to improve the Fallen Imp on its back. Check his art update and comments here.
If you have a request for some fan art or wallpaper art please visit thewhere a small team of eager fan artists are ready to fulfill your fine fan art fantasies.
If you enjoy Fan Art and want to contribute to this growing community, please stop by the Fan Creations Forum. Many artists visit frequently, posting works in progress looking for feedback and conversation. You don’t have to be “arty” to join in. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a PM.